Terms & Policies
- All class and package sales are final.
- All riders must sign a waiver prior to their first class.
- If you have not signed in with 5 minutes till class start time, your bike may be given away.
- You must cancel at least 12 hours before class start time if you would like your credit to be returned to your account. All late cancels and no shows will be charged for the ride.
- If you plan to leave class early, please notify your instructor before class starts.
- The cycling studio is a no screen zone. Please leave your phone in a locker or your car. If you need to have access to your phone during class (i.e. a doctor on call or kids at daycare), please leave your phone at the front desk and one of our staff will notify you if anything happens.
- We kindly ask that you refrain from talking during class.
- We value and respect all artists and thus will not alter or censor any music. There may be explicit content played during class.
- Sobba Cycle is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Store personal belongings at your own risk.
retail return policy:
We accept returns for exchange or store credit up to 14 days after the purchase date. All tags must be on the garment. All sale items are final.